Samaritan Center is a multi-service community center serving community members of all ages by providing access to approximately eighty partner agencies and educational, social, recreational, healthcare and community services.
The Career Centers provide customers with access to select services based on eligibility and via referrals or enrollment in individualized programming.
- Career Navigation
- Job Matching and Job Placement
- Job Readiness Training
- Job Search Training/Assistance
- Foundational Skills Training
- High School Equivalency, Adult Basic Education or English Language Learner (ELL) Programs
- Occupational Training
- Work-Based Learning
- Barrier Resolution
- Assessment- general and vocational
- Career Coaching (includes Barrier Resolution)
- Post- Placement/Retention
- Financial Capability Services
- Community Ventures
- Michigan Rehabilitation Services (MRS)
- Unemployment Insurance
- Veteran’s Administration
(313) 962-9675 extension 366
For more information, please visit 5555 Conner, Detroit, MI 48213 or contact the center at (313) 962-9675. For information regarding additional services offered at the center click here.