SER Metro-Detroit offers a diverse group of community members access to bilingual (Arabic & Spanish) services in career development and adult education.
- The Career Centers provide customers with access to select services based on eligibility and via referrals or enrollment in individualized programming.
- Career Navigation
- Job Matching and Job Placement
- Job Readiness Training
- Job Search Training/Assistance
- Foundational Skills Training
- High School Equivalency, Adult Basic Education or English Language Learner (ELL) Programs
- Occupational Training
- Work-Based Learning
- Barrier Resolution
- Assessment- general and vocational
- Career Coaching (includes Barrier Resolution)
- Post- Placement/Retention
- Financial Capability Services
- Community Ventures
- Job Corps
- Michigan Rehabilitation Services (MRS)
- SER Youth Career Center (on same campus)
- Trade Adjustment Act (TAA)
- Unemployment Insurance
- Veteran’s Administration
(313) 846-2240 extension 4269
For more information, please visit 9301 Michigan Ave, Detroit, MI 48210 or contact the center at (313) 962-9675. For information regarding additional services offered at the center click here.