Workforce Advisor – EARN/WIA
This position provides general office administrative support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks as assigned. The work environment is fast-paced and performance-based.
- Organizes and manages project specific tasks and activities with a high degree of accuracy.
- Exhibits professionalism, diplomacy and ability to appropriately interact with management, staff and customers at all times.
- Composes material that requires independent judgment and the ability to create, rearrange, expand, segregate or tabulate, and type complex forms.
- Creates presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher software.
- Manages schedules and coordinates appointments and meetings.
- Resolves concerns in an objective and pleasant manner.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the PA CareerLink Center services and programs.
- Demonstrates empathy for customers served.
- Provides exceptional and positive customer service.
- Prepares and distributes agendas for various meetings, as necessary.
- Handles inquiries, directs calls or visitors to proper staff person.
- Contributes to the team effort by assuming other job related duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- High School diploma or GED and experience relative to the position. Post high school education preferred. Minimum of 5 years of progressively more complex administrative work.
- Proven ability to exhibit professionalism and work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in oral and written form. Proven ability to maintain confidential information at all times.
- Strong organizational skills. Proficient using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher) and type 40 WPM.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relations with people.
- Willingness and motivated to take on additional responsibilities.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays.
- Adheres to corporate Code of Conduct & Professional Ethics.