In 23 locations throughout the country, employers can utilize SERCO One-Stop career centers to recruit, interview, train and hire their employees. SERCO will work with employers, to tailor our services to custom fit recruiting efforts.
Employers who partner with SERCO benefit by:
- Lowering recruitment and training costs
- Free job posting
- Company Presentations: Host/facilitate presentations, workshops or meet & greet to connect with job seekers. Set up morning or afternoon interviews.
- Career events: Participate in various campus job fairs and/or career related events.
- Having access to a robust pipeline of diverse, trained and ready to work employees
- Increasing retention rates of new hires
- Learning to leverage potential tax incentives and other government subsidies