JOB SEEKER SERVICES
As a workforce services organization, SERCO manages more than 23 workforce centers throughout the nation that provide training, education and employment assistance to more than a million job seekers every year.
Our comprehensive workforce services enhance the productivity and competitiveness of the nation by preparing workers for high-growth, high-demand industries.
Our services include:
- One-Stop Career Center Management
- Adult & Dislocated Worker Services
- Youth Programs (In-School & Out-of-School)
- Welfare-to-Work & Subsidized Work Experience
- Business Services & Economic Development Links
- Classroom Instruction
See our locations to find workforce services in your area.
If you have any questions about the Job Seeker services or need any type of assistance please contact: DCheckler@sermetro.org
We would love to help you find your perfect job. Browse the current jobs that we have available!